This tract is part of a multi-parcel offering. Buyer has the option to mix/match and bundle tracts.
See Other Parcel Included in this Offering:
- Tract 1 – 125+/- Acres, Bottom, Upland Under Contract
- Tract 1a – All of Tract 1, Plus the Cattle Barn Under Contract
- Tract 2 – 40+/- Acres, Cattle Barn, Build Site Temporarily off the Market
- Tract 3 – 28+/- Acres, Pond, Build Site Under Contract
- Tract 4 – 18+/- Acres, Pond, Build Site Sold
- Tract 5 – 14+/- Acres Build Site, Blacktop Sold
- Tract 6 – 9+/- Acres, Build Site with View Sold
- Tract 7 – 23+/- Acres, Pasture, Farm, Build Sold
- Tract 8 – 43+/- Acres, Home, Barns, View Sold
- Tract 9 – 17+/- Acres, Build Site, Blacktop Under Contract
- Tract 10 – 20+/- Acres, Build plus Timber Under Contract
- Tract 11 – Stunning Home, Private Lake
Tract 2 of 11 – Temporarily off the Market
Location: HWY JJ, Chillicothe, MO (just north of Avalon)
School District: Tina-Avalon
Tract 2 Aerial Mapright
40+/- total acres to be determined by legal survey
CRP Information: N/A
Excellent Hilltop Build Site
Lake & Sunrise View to the East
Hard Surface Road
15 Minutes South Chillicothe, MO
Rural Water & Electric on Site
This parcel is part of a larger farm being divided into smaller tracts.
Legal survey, prior to closing to govern final acres of each tract.
This 40+/- Acre parcel in Livingston County offers excellent new home site with rural water and electric already available on site, hard surface road frontage, a big chunk of mature timber for hunting, huge cattle barn, plus a hilltop view of the lake across the road. This parcel is part of a larger farm being divided into smaller tracts. Buyers have the choice to purchase a single tract or combine multiple tracts. Acres advertised are approximate. Final acres are to be determined by legal survey prior to closing. Please contact Dennis Prussman for more information. (816) 262-6178
From Chillicothe MO, HWY 65 south 8-miles, left on JJ approximately 5-miles.
Request more information about this property:
Realtor: Dennis Prussman,
Phone: (816) 262-6178,
Like Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LandByDennis