This tract is part of a multi-parcel offering. Buyer has the option to mix/match and bundle tracts.
See Other Parcel Included in this Offering:
- Tract 1 – 125+/- Acres, Bottom, Upland
- Tract 1a – All of Tract 1, Plus the Cattle Barn
- Tract 2 – 40+/- Acres, Cattle Barn, Build Site Temporarily off the Market
- Tract 3 – 28+/- Acres, Pond, Build Site
- Tract 4 – 18+/- Acres, Pond, Build Site Under Contract
- Tract 5 – 14+/- Acres Build Site, Blacktop Under Contract
- Tract 6 – 9+/- Acres, Build Site with View Sold
- Tract 7 – 23+/- Acres, Pasture, Farm, Build Sold
- Tract 8 – 43+/- Acres, Home, Barns, View Sold
- Tract 9 – 17+/- Acres, Build Site, Blacktop
- Tract 10 – 20+/- Acres, Build plus Timber
- Tract 11 – Stunning Home, Private Lake
Tract 1 of 11 – Available
Location: HWY JJ, Chillicothe, MO (just north of Avalon)
School District: Tina-Avalon
125+/- total acres to be determined by legal survey
FSA Aerial shows approximately 25.49 tillable bottom & 32.08 tillable upland
CRP Information: N/A
Combination Bottom & Upland
15 Minutes South Chillicothe, MO
Creek & Two Ponds
Fence is Excellent
Two Gravity Waterers
Current Use Pasture & Hay
Easily Convert to Row Crop
This parcel is part of a larger farm being divided into smaller tracts.
Legal survey, prior to closing to govern final acres of each tract.
If this parcel (tract 1) sells by itself, access will be via easement on the abandoned road LIV 312.
125+/- total acres in Livingston County, MO offers nice combination of bottom & upland acres, plus timber for quality hunting. The parcel has excellent fence, a creek, two ponds with gravity waterers. The farm is currently utilized for pasture & hay but could easily be converted to row crop, the FSA Aerial shows approximately 25.49 tillable bottom & 32.08 tillable upland. If hunting is what you like, you won’t be disappointed with large deer population on this one. This parcel is part of a larger farm being divided into smaller tracts. Buyers have the choice to purchase a single tract or combine multiple tracts. Acres advertised are approximate. Final acres are to be determined by legal survey prior to closing. Please contact Dennis Prussman for more information. (816) 262-6178
From Chillicothe MO, HWY 65 south 8-miles, left on JJ approximately 5-miles.
Request more information about this property:
Realtor: Dennis Prussman,
Phone: (816) 262-6178,
Like Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LandByDennis