94+/- Acres to be Offered at Auction
This is Tract 2 of 2.
Also see Tract 1 Details (205+/- Acres).
Auction Date: Friday, January 17, 2020, 10:00 AM
Auction Location: Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center – 1201 N Woodbine Rd, St Joseph, MO 64506
Auction Manager: Dennis Prussman, Realtor & Auctioneer
Property Location: 3/4 of a mile north of Avenue City School just off D HWY, only 9-miles from St. Joseph MO and 9-miles from Savannah MO.
94+/- Total Acres to be determined by updated legal
68.37+/- FSA Tillable Acres
31.2 of the Tillable Acres are Enrolled in CRP thru 2022 paying $3,330 Annually
This is Tract 2 of 2, 94+/- Acres
Also see Tract 1 Details (205+/- Acres).
94+/- acres to be offered at auction. This property is located in the in highly coveted Avenue City School District, less than one-mile from the school, and just minutes from St. Joseph, and Savannah, MO. This farm offers a new owner endless opportunities: building sites or possible development, nice row crop farm land, income from CRP, and great hunting. Of the 94+/- total acres, 33.52 are currently in row crop production and 31.2 are enrolled in CRP, paying $106.74 per acre, through 2022. The row crop is open for the 2020 farm season. Ingress and egress to the property is via a 50 ft parcel off HWY D, owned by the seller. This parcel is included as part of the legal and will pass to a new owner. Buyer to receive 100% of the 2020 CRP payment. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Stay informed: Click here to sign-up for free email alerts when new land listings become available.
Method of Sale: Property will be offered as a single tract.
Soils: Mostly Colo silty clay loam, deep loess and Armstrong clay loam
Short Legal: Section 6, Township 58N, Range 34W, Andrew County, MO
Driving Directions: From St. Joseph, MO, 169 north to Avenue City School, north on HWY D less than one mile.
- Bidders will be required to register and sign terms/conditions before bidding on the auction.
- The successful high bidder upon completion of the Real Estate Auction must complete and sign a purchase agreement and render a 10% of purchase price earnest money deposit on Real Estate in the form of a personal check or certified funds payable to Closing Company. Balance due at final closing on or before February 19th 2020.
- Out of area personal checks must be with the approval of the Auction Company personnel. Anyone not known by the Auction Company or sellers may be required to show proof of Bank Letter of Credit.
- Sale is non-contingent; failure to close will result in forfeiture of the earnest money.
- Buyer must secure their own necessary financing approval prior to the auction.
- Land to be sold as a single tract.
- Sale is subject to owner confirmation and reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids.
- The property is sold “As Is, Where Is” and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or Auction Company.
- Please inspect the property before bidding. Sellers and/or Auction Company do not guarantee acres.
- Taxes will be pro-rated to the day of closing.
- Guaranteed Marketable Property Title to perspective buyer.
- Seller shall provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and shall execute a proper deed conveying the real estate to the buyer.
- Possession at time of closing, subject to Tenant’s rights.
- Farm is open for the 2020 farm season.
- Sale shall include all mineral rights owned by the seller if any.
- Property is sold based on the legal description.
- Buyer to receive 100% of the 2020 CRP payment.
- All information contained in this brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement.
- Announcements made by the auctioneer at the auction podium during the time of sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
- United Country Property Solutions LLC are exclusive agents of the Seller. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions and/or details.
Full details available at: http://www.LandByDennis.com.
and be the first to know when new land listings are available
Signup for FREE LAND ALERTS
Request more information about this property:
Realtor: Dennis Prussman,
Phone: (816) 262-6178,
Like Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LandByDennis/