We’ve Been Connecting Farmers and Land Owners Since 2010
Missouri Land Owner – do you have a farm open for lease?
- Choose from Multiple Farmer Applicants
- Detailed Applications Include Qualifications, Experience & Bid Amount
- Test Market Value and Demand
- Interview Applicants
- Execute a Lease with Applicant of your Choosing
- Reserve the Right to Reject Any & All Applicants
Missouri Farmer – are you seeking more acres to farm?
- Receive Email Alerts When New Farms Become Available for Lease sign-up
- Access Farm Details, Aerials, Soil Maps, and Inspect the Farm
- Submit Confidential Application and Bid Amount
- Application is Routed Directly to Owner and/or Owner’s Representative, Farm Manager
- Sell yourself. Provide as much details as possible on your application. It’ll be the owner’s decision who he or she wants to interview.
How Does it Work?
- Land owners provide us with written authorization to advertise their farm for rent
- Land owners provide us with basic farm information including verifiable tillable acres
- We release the farm details including FSA documents, aerials, soil maps, etc. to our database of farmers and promote the auction using targeted online marketing
- Farmers submit detailed, confidential applications describing their farming operation and bid amount
- The process generally takes 30 – 60 days but can be tailored to owner requirements
- At the conclusion of the advertising period, the owner will review the applications
- Owner reserves the right to reject any and all applications
- The land owner, or the land owners representative, works directly with the winning applicant to prepare and execute a lease agreement
Request More Information: