I have a new buyer that has been ready to buy for several weeks, with no luck. This is no surprise as this type of conversation is getting more and more repetitive. Demand is high and inventory is low. Here is what the buyer is searching for….
- Minimum of 2 acres but up to 50 acres acceptable
- Acreage can have mix of pasture, timber, row crop, but must have at least 2 acres of tillable soil for a small hobby farm operation
- Within 45 minutes of KCMO in any direction
- Can have an existing house although not a requirement
- Sheds/Outbuildings are an added bonus
- Ponds/Creek would be another bonus, but no floodplains
- Utilities on site or reasonably available
- Under $200,000
If you have a property that checks a few of these boxes please reach out to me!